You have no items in your shopping cart.
Ginger has a large number of compounds such as essential oils, including lemon, citronella, caffeine, among others. It is also a source of vitamins, minerals and amino acids that make it a great ally when it comes to keeping your body in the best conditions.
Its consumption in Infusion is recommended.
- Facilitates digestion.
- Improves blood flow, so it prevents cardiovascular diseases.
- Eliminates dizziness and vertigo.
- It is a natural antidepressant.
- Fights premature aging and reduces stress levels
- Reduces migraines by blocking the effects of protasgladin.
- Prevents colon and ovarian cancer.
- It is effective against flu and colds, by favoring expectoration.